Steady Shot is an add-on for insulin pen needles that makes insulin injections easier for everyone. Steady Shot simply connects to your standard pen needle and holds the needle steady during your injection. Making it easier to reach any injection site, learn how to give injections, inject when young or elderly and more. Steady Shot is reusable for 6 months or longer and should be sterilized according to your preference (Steady Shot never comes in contact with the needle).
Steady Shot was made by a type 1 diabetic, for diabetics.
- Easily inject large doses
- Inject while travelling
- Training wheels for new injectors
- Helps Elderly, Youth and Caregivers Inject
- 90 degree angle insertion
- Prevent intramuscular injections
- Prevent needle bend or break
- More confidence when injecting
EITHER HAND USE:
- Reach new injection sites with your other hand and rest over-used injection sites. Over-using the same injection site damages tissue and causes pain and poor blood sugar control. On average it takes 2-3 months to heal while not injecting in that area. 38% of injectors have damaged tissue called lipohypertrophy and many don't know it. Making it harder to control their blood sugars while not knowing why.
SIZE TO ORDER:
- Select the size Steady Shot that corresponds to the length of pen needles you use. For example, if you use 5mm pen needles, select the 5mm Steady Shot size before checkout.
- We understand international shipping can be expensive so we are offering free international shipping when you buy two Steady Shots. Just add two Steady Shots to your cart and enter the discount code "OverSea" at checkout.
- Steady Shot works with all standard pen needles except: Novofine Plus, BD Nano 2nd Gen, Owen Mumford, or safety needles.
- Steady Shot does not fit any type of syringe.